- Healing Seekers releases three new short-form videos from the Papua New Guinea expedition. Check them out here on our website or on our YouTube channel.
- From the Healing Seekers’ Madagascar Expedition, and in collaboration with indigenous people and with Natural Discoveries and UNC-Chapel Hill, seven plants have been found to have anti-cancer activity.
- From the Healing Seekers’ Papua New Guinea Expedition, and in collaboration with indigenous people and Natural Discoveries, specimens will be screened by researchers are who affiliated with the National Institutes of Health for potential activity against certain diseases like malaria, cancer, and AIDS.
Past Talks and Presentations
- Institute for Health and Healing, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
- 2010 Civic Engagement Institute “Civic Engagement Through Social Entrepreneurship”
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
- Wake Forest University Medical Center
- WakeAHEC Continuing Education, Raleigh,NC
- Triad Chapter, Dental Society
- Triad Chapter, Dental Hygienist Society
- NC Chapter of Nursing/ Oncology
- American Chemical Society
- SciTech Series
- Greensboro and Winston Salem Sierra Clubs
- Sacred Way, Fall Creek, Wisconsin
- Reynolda Rotary Club and Thomasville Rotary Club
- Women’s Club, Civitans and Kiwanis’ Clubs
- Amy Greeson at Midwest Shamanic gathering – Eau Claire, WI – September 3 and 4, 2011
- Amy Greeson at Robert and Pearl Seymour Center – Chapel Hill, NC – September 15, 2011
- Healing Seekers Fall Exhibit, The Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro. Opening exhibit reception, Thursday, October 13, 2011.
- Photo Exhibit: Community Foundation of Greater Greensboro – 2011
- Integrative Medicine with Amy Greeson, R.Ph. – Wise Nature Center – May 16, 2009
- Photo Exhibit: 5ive and Forty Art Gallery – Winston Salem, NC – 2009
- Blessings Foundation Event – 2009